Holy Trinity Catholic Church

Detailed Information

Holy Trinity began as St. Mary, Refuge of Sinners, dedicated August 12, 1883. It was renamed “Holy Trinity” by Father Charles Keveny in 1909, making it the only Catholic Church between Astoria and the California border. The parish is the second oldest on the Oregon Coast, and is a family committed to love, prayer, service, and hospitality, all of which is rooted in the Eucharist as the center of our parish life.

Skip to content